Re: Doubt about input of my bloce

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: Doubt about input of my bloce
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 09:36:46 +0000

Hello Vinicius:

My guess is that you want to use something like in_sig=[np.complex64,fft_len] for your constructor.

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: Vinicius Mesquita <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 3월 9일 월요일 오후 6:28
받는 사람: address@hidden <address@hidden>
제목: Doubt about input of my bloce

Hello.
Thank you so much for your attention.

I'm writing my own block using python, trying to get the output of the OFDM Channel Estimation block to be the input of my own block.

I'm getting the following error:

RuntimeError: itemsize mismatch: ofdm_chanest_vcvc0:0 using 512, cir_sink_c0:0 using 8

I'm using:

def __init__(self, fft_len):
        gr.sync_block.__init__(self,
            name="cir_sink_c",
            in_sig=[np.complex64],
            out_sig=None)
        self.fft_len = fft_len

and in the YML file:
inputs:
- label: in
  domain: stream
  dtype: complex
  vlen: ${fft_len}

I've tried to use complex_vetor in the dtype, but I kept getting this error message:

 File "/root/prefix/lib/python3/dist-packages/gnuradio/grc/core/ports/port.py", line 91, in item_size
    return Constants.TYPE_TO_SIZEOF[self.dtype] * self.vlen
KeyError: 'complex_vector'

I've also tried to use np.complex128 in the in_sig, but that doesn't work either.

Does anyone a solution for this?

Thank you so much for your help!
Yours sincerely,
Vinicius.