Re: Real-time video streaming

From: Ahmet DEMIR
Subject: Re: Real-time video streaming
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2020 11:54:10 +0300

Hello Marcus,
I understand what I can use in my project, but I have a problem. Can you inform me how I can give my real-time video(taken from camera) as input to the uhd_packet_tx_tun example. For example, when I use a 'file source' block at the input, it says that "No connection known between domains stream and message." How can I do the necessary transformations? Or which input block is better to use here? Thanks for the help.
Regards.