Real-time video streaming

From: Ahmet DEMIR
Subject: Real-time video streaming
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2020 11:54:02 +0300

Hi,
Thanks for the help.
I am trying to stream a real time video taken from a camera. I know that I will use gstreamer to take and encode the video. And then pass it to the gnuradio and do some digital processing operations on it. And lastly by using a usrp, I will transmit it in radio frequency range. Can I use uhd_packet_tx.grc example which is used to message passing for this aim? Or how can I find the flowgraph of video transmitter? I am using Gnuradio3.8 version and linux OS. I will be very happy if you help me.
Regards.