Re: Help with uhd_packet_tx

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: Help with uhd_packet_tx
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2020 07:53:36 +0000

Hello Ahmet:

You probably do not have a write permission on /usr. Simply copy relevant files to your home directory and try again.

It's just a Unix security policy thing.

Regards,
Kyeong Su Shin

보낸 사람: Ahmet DEMIR <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 3월 6일 금요일 오후 4:45
받는 사람: Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden>
참조: address@hidden <address@hidden>
제목: Re: Help with uhd_packet_tx

Thank you for the answer but gnuradio does not let me save the generated file in the same folder when I click Run/Generate. Error is:
Error: Cannot save: /usr/share/gnuradio/examples/blocks/packet_tx.grc

Müller, Marcus (CEL) <address@hidden>, 5 Mar 2020 Per, 15:02 tarihinde şunu yazdı:
You'll need to open the packet_tx example from the same folder, and hit
"generate" on that, and then reload the block library.