BER Calculations with QPSK Modulation and USRP

From: John Bauer
Subject: BER Calculations with QPSK Modulation and USRP
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2020 15:20:19 -0500

Hello,

I followed the PSK Demodulation tutorial, verified the results then made some changes so I could use it with a USRP B210. To do this I removed the channel and throttle blocks, and replaced them with the USRP Source and Sink blocks. I now would like to use a file as the data source and use a file sink to compare bit error rates of the transmitted data. However, it seems like the data is being shifted and I am unable to make sense of the received data. What changes must be made to perform the BER calculations?

Thanks for your help,
John