Re: Installing an old version of gnuradio

From: CEL
Subject: Re: Installing an old version of gnuradio
Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2020 14:10:00 +0000

Depends on the operating system you're running on.

However, if the blocks have been removed in GNU Radio 3.8, they've been
removed because they didn't work anymore, so you'll need to replace
them either way.

Best regards,
Marcus

PS: If you include as much info as possible in your original emails,
it's easier to help you right away.