Re: Packet encoder-decoder cannot be found

From: CEL
Subject: Re: Packet encoder-decoder cannot be found
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 11:58:20 +0000

Dear Ahmet,

they were buggy (randomly dropped data), i.e. they never fully worked,
couldn't be fixed, were explicitly in the "deprecated" category for
multiple years on GNU Radio 3.7 and then finally removed in GNU Radio
3.8.

So, you need to replace them with something else. GNU Radio comes with
examples (typically, installed to /usr/share/gnuradio/examples), and in
the digital/packet directory you'll find some approaches.

Best regards,
Marcus