Re: GRC 3.8 Output language Py2 or Py3 (Windows)

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: GRC 3.8 Output language Py2 or Py3 (Windows)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 11:55:24 -0500

If you install from an EXE, then you'll get whatever it was built for (Py27 or Py3). If there's any way to build from source then you can select the Python version directly. I don't run Windows, nor do I build for it; hopefully someone is providing different Windows installer for GR38 with variants for Py27 and Py3 ... - MLD