Re: QT4 GUI runtime error

From: CEL
Subject: Re: QT4 GUI runtime error
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 15:12:40 +0000

There's no such thing as "the Qt4 runtime error". Please send us the
exactly what you're getting. This mailing list sees a couple of
thousand emails in 3 years, so really, we'll need you to tell us what
you're reading as error *in verbatim*, and a link to the mailing list
archive post (or at least the exact date and subject line) to figure
out what you're talking about.

Best regards,
Marcus