Re: Using ZMQ source blocks with a separate process

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: Using ZMQ source blocks with a separate process
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2020 15:44:45 -0500

Hi Christoph and Michael,

After many trials and failures I have created https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/3217

As far as the vmcircbuf issue was concerned, performing a `sudo ldconfig` fixed that.

I have been unable to correlate these versions:
Current libzmq version is 4.3.1
Current  pyzmq version is 18.1.1

Thank you for your interest and help!
---
Barry Duggan KV4FV

On 2020-02-18 09:43, Christoph Mayer wrote:
Hi Barry,

I have
been able to use various Python examples to test between processes, but
when I try to use a GRC block, it fails. Are there restrictions which
prohibit data exchange outside the gnuradio realm?

Make sure to use the same ZMQ version as is used by GNURadio.

Cheers
Christoph