Project Call this Thursday, 10 AM Pacific, 19:00 CET

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Project Call this Thursday, 10 AM Pacific, 19:00 CET
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 17:37:00 -0800

Hi all,

our monthly project call is this Thursday, 10 AM Pacific Time, 19:00 CET, 1 PM Eastern Time.
Please head over to IRC or Slack for the coordinates. Like last time, we intend to stream the call on Twitch, but you can still join the call directly. Note we're still getting used to Twitch chat as yet another chat medium, maybe eventually we'll figure out how to sync chats. Bear with us as we catch up with 2020 technology (twitch.tv/gnuradio).

Cheers,
Martin