Help with cubesats

From: Andrew Stamp
Subject: Help with cubesats
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 21:00:00 -0500

Hi,

I’m looking for assistance with setting up a raspberry pi, with Direwolf and gr-satellites, to receive and decode from the Phoenix cubesats being deployed on February 17. Specifically, they will be ax.25, using GMSK. Is it possible to use a raspberry pi to record the audio, and record the waterfall? I was hoping to make this a stand-alone unit that I can upload the information when available. It is a raspberry pi 3 b, with an RTL-SDR dongle. I don’t have a screen on it. I am still very new, I have set up a couple raspberry pi’s with Direwolf, and have set up a Windows 7 netbook for RX WSPR. I would really appreciate any help.

Thank you,

-Andy, N2YQO