Re: Baseband signals frequency,amplitude,data rate determination.

From: CEL
Subject: Re: Baseband signals frequency,amplitude,data rate determination.
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2020 20:42:19 +0000

Hello,

> I need the basic baseband signal (low frequency) but it would be a
0Hz frequency?

Yes, as said, it would be a band-limited signal around 0 Hz. That's the
definition of baseband signal.

I'm not sure what you mean with

> timing diagram is showing the signal has some certain frequency

A timing diagram (not _quite_ sure what that is) shows no frequency.

Are you perhaps mixing up bandwidth and frequency? Or maybe symbol
rate? (But you already have some calculations of symbol rate, so I'm
really not sure what you mean.)

Regarding bandwidth: Bandwidth of a linear modulation (without Bias) is
always fully defined by the pulse shaping filter. You have one of these
in your system!

Best regards,
Marcus

PS:
https://www.analog.com/media/en/training-seminars/design-handbooks/Software-Defined-Radio-for-Engineers-2018/SDR4Engineers.pdf
might be a good place to start; you have gaps in understanding of
chapters 2.1–2.3, 2.7, and 4.1–4.2, it seems. It'll be very hard for
you to understand what your equalizer and synchronizers do.