Re: Link not found for USRP FPGA manual

From: CEL
Subject: Re: Link not found for USRP FPGA manual
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 19:30:59 +0000

Hi Laura,

I believe such questions are better suited for the usrp-users mailing
list, because working on the USRP2 FPGA has little to do with GNU Radio
itself!

You're right, that link is dead in the UHD 4.0.0.0 documentation, but
you're probably not using UHD 4 anyway: Your installation method for
UHD probably came with the same documentation, but for specifically the
version you're using (maybe in a separate package, it depends), and
that would contain the FPGA manual.

Generally, I honestly wouldn't dive into programming FPGAs unless there
is a very very good reason you *must* use the FPGA – that's digital
hardware design, and that's a whole league of complexity and new
paradigms that can take months to basically come to terms with.

Best regards,
Marcus