Re: Link not found for USRP FPGA manual

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: Link not found for USRP FPGA manual
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 11:31:17 -0800

Hi Laura,

Thanks for pointing this out. We will get that link fixed in the manual. I think it is just an issue with the recent generation of the manual, since we just merged the FPGA repo into UHD. files.ettus.com/manual/ is built from the current master branch of UHD.

You can see the manual for the latest stable version of UHD (3.15.0.0) here: https://files.ettus.com/manual_archive/v3.15.0.0/html/

Regards,
Nate Temple