Re: gnuRadio 3.8

From: Glen Langston
Subject: Re: gnuRadio 3.8
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2020 08:38:58 -0500

Hi Sarandis,

In the first version of your attempt, I’ve also seen this problem

It is caused by your laptop running out of memory during the

make -j 4

step.   It can probably be fixed by running

make

instead.   The -j 4 command causes 4 simultaneous threads to run, using up
all the memory.

It will take hours to “make” however.

Best regards

Glen