Re: Windows Installers 3.8.0.0 BETA starting problems

From: vempati Sarma
Subject: Re: Windows Installers 3.8.0.0 BETA starting problems
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2020 07:23:47 +0530

On Sun, Jan 12, 2020 at 7:23 PM Marcus Müller <address@hidden> wrote:
That's just that, a warning, not an issue, and it's pretty self-
describing:

It says that if you had a specific library installed, then loading of
YAML files (GRC block definitions) would be faster. This has no other
effects.

Best regards,
Marcus
Thank you,Marcus, for the clarification.

--
Best Regards,
vsrk sarma