Re: gnuradio-3.8 build fails with error: cannot convert const string {ak

From: Tom Crane
Subject: Re: gnuradio-3.8 build fails with error: cannot convert const string {aka const std::__cxx11::basic_string<char>} to pmt::pmt_t {aka boost::shared_ptr<pmt::pmt_base>}
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2020 17:42:05 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 2 Jan 2020, Marcus Müller wrote:

oops, wrong email account. Anyway, how **does** one get a recent
Slackware64? The one that you find as official containers contains SWIG

Slackware64-current, which I am running has the most up to date versions of the
packages and is at http://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware64-current
or ones of its mirrors.  For a VM/BMM installation there are DVD and USB
installation images here
http://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware64-current/isolinux and here
respectively
http://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware64-current/usb-and-pxe-installers.

Once the installer is running it is pretty straightforward to do a full install
(which includes boost, swig, gcc etc. etc.).  It just needs to be pointed to a
download of the packages from
http://ftp.slackware.com/pub/slackware/slackware64-current/slackware64/.  I
can't remember but it might be able to access them directly over the net via
http://.

2, GCC 4.something and boost 1.54.

That does sound quite old.  Could you point me to its location?

Thanks
Tom.

Best,
Marcus