Re: discuss-gnuradio Subject prefix (Was: Contribute to GNU radio)

From: CEL
Subject: Re: discuss-gnuradio Subject prefix (Was: Contribute to GNU radio)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 15:40:26 +0000

I frankly don't fully follow – instead of writing a filter that sorts
away your emails in folders, you could also write a filter that
prefixes them with [tags]? I don't know yahoo's mail interface very
well, but I'd be surprised if that functionality didn't exist.

Also, it's completely up to your mail client to show all unread emails
in an inbox; my K9 for android does that beautifully.