Re: discuss-gnuradio Subject prefix (Was: Contribute to GNU radio)

From: Bogdan Diaconescu
Subject: Re: discuss-gnuradio Subject prefix (Was: Contribute to GNU radio)
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2019 08:15:33 +0000 (UTC)

I understand the technical motivation behind this. Frankly if the e-mails are filtered into a folder they will stay there unread forever. I like to pick e-mails based on their subject and list for reading. If this change remains without [gnuradio-] preamble I need to find a way to easily identify the list. This seems a let's bring in technology to make life even more complex.

Bogdan