Re: Gnuradio for Raspberry PI 4 and SDRPLay works well, but need documen

From: Glen I Langston
Subject: Re: Gnuradio for Raspberry PI 4 and SDRPLay works well, but need documentation
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 09:17:39 -0500

Thank for your help Chris,

I have now gotten the SDRPlay connected to my telescope
and the results are looking reasonable.

My initial problems were with the sense of the gain values, which
are actually attenuation values for the SDRPlay.

It seems like the defaults are reasonable, and that probably
the correct band pass filter is being chosen for the
observing frequency of 1420.4 MHz.

I still do not fully know what the LNA slider value does.

FYI the initial interfering lines seem to have gone away after
I got sufficiently strong signals into the SDRPlay.

Best regards

Glen