[Discuss-gnuradio] Alternative to gr-osmosdr for HackRF source/sink bloc

From: Eamon Heaney
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Alternative to gr-osmosdr for HackRF source/sink blocks?
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 02:59:27 -0500

Hi,

I'm trying to get my HackRF to do burst transmission. As I understand, this isn't possible in gr 3.7, but is possible in 3.8+.

However, I've been using gr-osmosdr blocks for the HackRF source/sink, and that isn't compatible with gr 3.8+ yet. Are there any alternatives out there that are compatible with the HackRF AND gnuradio 3.8?

Thanks!

--
Eamon Heaney
Fleet Commander