Re: hello

From: RK G
Subject: Re: hello
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2019 19:28:55 -0500

We have bought this type of daughterboard as well https://www.ettus.com/product/details/LFTX

3. https://www.ettus.com/product/details/LFRX

Please help us

Regards

Rajpreetr

On Tue, Nov 12, 2019 at 7:25 PM RK G <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear All,

I am trying to send a packet that has 18 bytes and time interval 100ms.. I do not know why that transmission rate has problem too much with the receiver daughter board. As power is -83dBm at that the range of 37 and with  27 cm when transmission time is 100ms the power is -58dm.
There is something problem with my  usrp board as it does not  enable the user to realize 50 MS/s of real-time bandwidth in the receive and transmit directions, simultaneously (full-duplex).

Regards
Rajpreet