Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS documentation recommendations

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS documentation recommendations
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2019 13:27:49 +0000

Hi Hans,

I like that idea, but revision dates are a central feature of what a
Wiki like ours offers: you can click on "Versions" and see when the
current version was last edited.

Sure, that might have just been a typo fix, but whether or not to
update the "state of" written statement is still as subjective, so I'd
argue: We've got an automatism for that that's just as good as the
human hand, so save the time of the human hand :)

What IS very helpful, especially in the context of installations, is
stating the platforms and versions of these used: they are not part of
what a Wiki can automatically track.

Best regards,
Marcus