Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting 802.11 packets with the HackRF w/out

From: Eamon Heaney
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting 802.11 packets with the HackRF w/out burst transmissions
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2019 01:55:56 -0500

Thanks for the tip, looks like I've got some work ahead of me. Appreciate it.

On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 1:28 AM Alexander W <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey,
I was running into the same problem by running the 802.15.4 flowcharts with a Pluto SDR. To enable burst transmission I wrote a block that pads zeros to the end of a tagged stream to fill the buffer of the SDR.

The block is added to bastibl's gr-foo OOT module. The Block is called "pad tagged stream". To use it you need to set the buffer size to the buffer size of the HackRF.

Regards,
Alex