Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Wiki update.

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Wiki update.
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 02:11:21 +0000

Dear Hans (and to whom it may concern):

I updated the page. I am sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Regards,
Kyeong su Shin

보낸 사람: HansFong <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 10월 15일 화요일 오전 9:13
받는 사람: discuss-gnuradio <address@hidden>
제목: [Discuss-gnuradio] Request for Wiki update.

Can somebody with the appropriate powers to change a GR wiki page please add the following to the install instructions (https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/InstallingGR)?

In the section "Compiling from source" after "make install" add the following:

sudo ldconfig

It took me half a day to compile GNUradio, another half to figure out this last step. I'm sorry to criticize, but in my experience GNUradio is one of the most frustrating pieces of software to install because the documentation is so incomplete or haphazard. This goes especially for GR noobs like myself. Cheers and 73

Hans

BX2ABT