Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross-compiling UHD for E310

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Cross-compiling UHD for E310
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2019 12:03:00 -0700

Hi Ivan,

What version of GNU Radio / UHD are you trying to compile?

The existing release-4 SDK won't support GR 3.8 as it lacks several deps.

Checkout this app note which covers cross compiling UHD (with RFNoC enabled) / GR / gr-ettus. If you're not trying to use the RFNoC build, you can use most of the instructions, but skip the cmake arg -DENABLE_RFNOC=ON

https://kb.ettus.com/Software_Development_on_the_E3xx_USRP_-_Building_RFNoC_UHD_/_GNU_Radio_/_gr-ettus_from_Source

Regards,
Nate Temple