Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating constant bitrate videos for GNU-RADIO

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating constant bitrate videos for GNU-RADIO ISDB-T transmission
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 14:53:38 -0700

To create a constant rate transport stream with ffmpeg, you have to use the -muxrate parameter. The video stream does not have to be CBR. However, the peak video rate plus the audio rate cannot exceed the muxrate.

BTW, w6rz.net is my website. Most of the main page streams are muxed at the ATSC rate of 19.392658 Mbps.

Ron