Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Text input block

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Text input block
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 16:24:55 -0400

Hi!

As a starter, I am using https://github.com/dl1ksv/gr-display as a model to create https://github.com/duggabe/gr-console. So far, I have just replaced occurrences of 'show_text' with 'read_text' and 'display' with 'console'.

cmake completes now, but the build still has errors.

My plan is:
1) fix all the basics so it will compile / build.
2) replace the display gui with a QLineEdit widget.
3) do whatever else to make it a finished package.

I NEED HELP! There are several areas where I little, if any, experience. Is anyone interested in helping on this?

Is there another GR block or OOT package which would accomplish the same thing?

Thank you!
---
Barry Duggan