[Discuss-gnuradio] Some packets are not received when using USRP N210 SD

From: ali mokdad
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Some packets are not received when using USRP N210 SDR and gr-spread FHSS
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 10:09:49 +0300

Hi,

I Used the gr-spread project and gmsk mod and demod as shown in the attached file. when simulating without SDR all the packets are received while when running the project with SDR USRP N210 some packets are received and others are not received.

1- Can anyone help me from where I have to begin to solve this problem? in order to receive all the packets without loss?

Thanks