Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio.conf file

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio.conf file
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 19:06:32 +0200

Hi,
on linux  there seems to be no gnuradio.conf ( 3.8 , 3.9). But in
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX//etc/gnuradio/conf.d/
there exists grc.conf.

This file contains

# This file contains system wide configuration data for GNU Radio.
# You may override any setting on a per-user basis by editing
# ~/.gnuradio/config.conf

[grc]
global_blocks_path = /usr/local/gnuradio-volker/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks
local_blocks_path =
default_flow_graph =
xterm_executable = /usr/bin/xterm
canvas_font_size = 8
canvas_default_size = 1280, 1024

In
~/.gnuradio there exists grc.conf containing user specific infos of grc
like used flowgraphs etc.