[Discuss-gnuradio] Issue Receiving Messages Using Gr-IEEE-802-15-4

From: Tellrell White
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Issue Receiving Messages Using Gr-IEEE-802-15-4
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2019 03:48:58 -0400

Hello
I'm using the GR-IEEE 802.15.4 OQPSK Transceiver and I'm trying to receive a packet from a XBee ZigBee module and then import that packet to wireshark. However, the file sink is always empty after running the flowgraph. I have the rime stack, socket pdu, message strobe, and packet pad all disabled since I'm simply trying to receive a packet. Is there something I need to configure within the MAC block to do this?

Tellrell