Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about calculating integration times

From: Marcus D Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about calculating integration times
Date: Sun, 11 Aug 2019 14:47:27 -0400

Ellie

I’ll take a look later and get back to you

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 11, 2019, at 10:46 AM, Ellie White <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Marcus,

I've attached the two flowgraphs I am using to record data from the Ettus SDR; the TCP server (ettus-test.grc) which reads in the data samples, and the TCP client (ettus-filesink.grc). I am not sure how to determine how the sampling is terminated -- perhaps you can advise me on this? Would the TCP block be an example of a termination, or am I misunderstanding this concept? And if we establish that the sampling is "interrupted", from there how do I calculate the decimation needed for my desired integration time?

Thanks so much for your help on this!

Cheers,
Ellie