Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] smith chart on GNU radio

From: Simona Sibio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] smith chart on GNU radio
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 15:07:23 +0100

Hi Nate,

Thank you, unfortunately I have the following error when I execute "python ./example_smith.py":
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./example_smith.py", line 24, in <module>
    import smithchart as smith
ImportError: No module named smithchart

Could you help me?
Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,

Simona

Il giorno mar 6 ago 2019 alle ore 18:22 Nate Temple <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Simona,

CGRAN [0] has gr-smithchart[1] listed, however, it hasn't had any commits for 5yrs, it might work still.

[0] - http://cgran.org/
[1] - https://github.com/mitul93/gr-smithchart

Regards,
Nate Temple