Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [announcement] GNU Radio 3.8 Release Candidate 2

From: Nate Temple
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [announcement] GNU Radio 3.8 Release Candidate 2
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2019 07:35:41 -0700

You should run:

git pull origin master

Then you should see a v3.8.0.0.-rc2 tag when you run:

git tag -l

Then you can checkout the branch, and run the submodule update to update the volk module.

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 7:24 AM Barry Duggan <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks Nate.

The two lines I wasn't clear about were:
- git checkout v3.8.0.0-rc2
- git submodule update

Since I already have a clone of rc1, I assume I can just start with 'cd
gnuradio'. Right?
'git status' says I am up to date with 'origin/master'.

Best wishes,
---
Barry Duggan