Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK][announcement] VOLK release impeding

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [VOLK][announcement] VOLK release impeding
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2019 14:54:15 -0700

If you use a swap file, it won't crash. However, there may be a more optimum number of cores to use rather than all four.

Ron

On 7/31/19 14:44, Glen Langston wrote:
Hi Ron,

Thanks for the suggestion.  My experience is that the -j4
works for a while on a Raspberry PI 3B+,  but eventually
runs out of memory on some files and the whole PI crashes.

-j4 might work on a 4 GB PI 4 though.

Best regards,

Glen