Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] turn off DC offset

From: Simona Sibio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] turn off DC offset
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2019 14:29:30 +0100

Thank you for the tip.
But I tried with False and True in Enable DC offset, and nothing is changed.
The system ran but the spectrum is not changed.

Best regards,

Simona

Il giorno mar 30 lug 2019 alle ore 14:21 Michael Dickens <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Hi Simona - Since you're working in the GRC domain, you need to use variables that make sense in Python ... "False" and "True" -- but without the ""s. "0" is not necessarily "False", etc... try those & see what happens. Hope this is useful! - MLD