[Discuss-gnuradio] Generating a preamble for an AX.25 Packet (HDLC Frame

From: Ido Bronfeld
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Generating a preamble for an AX.25 Packet (HDLC Framer)
Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2019 20:08:59 +0300

Hi everyone! I am trying to generate an AX.25 Packet with the HDLC Framer, my issue is generating the preamble per the AX.25 spec (Repeating flags - 0x7e)

My previous setup was using a custom HDLC Framer block that generates the preamble, and I am now trying to accomplish this task using "vanilla" Gnu Radio blocks.

I tried using the Vector Source with the Tagged Stream Mux, but that does not seem to work, I might not be doing it correctly.

I will include an image of my flowgraph, with the parameters.

Thanks,
Ido Bronfeld
Herzliya Space Laboratory