Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Units of data saved by filesink

From: Ellie White
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Units of data saved by filesink
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2019 13:24:07 -0400

Hi Marcus,

Good to know. So how would you recommend I should convert these values to, say, watts? (I guess perhaps it would be watts squared due to the mag to mag squared block). I assume I would first have to determine what the SDR considers full scale -- do you have any suggestions on how to do that?

Thank you so much for your time and input on this, I really appreciate it!

Take care,
Ellie