[Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio File meta Sink performance.

From: SG
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNURadio File meta Sink performance.
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 10:35:16 +0530

Hi all,

I have been trying to capture data as well as meta data in file meta sink in GNURadio. When I run my gr-ieee802.11 receiver flowgraph with no file meta sink, it captures the signal transmitted by a dedicated source which is always turned on. However, when i just try to capture and store the data and metadata in file meta sink, it does not receive even a single packet. So i was wondering if the writing process to File meta sink in GNUradio is slow enough that it starts dropping packets or there is some other issue.

Could anyone point me in right direction.

Thanks and Regards

SG