Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A question about gnuradio

From: sumit kumar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] A question about gnuradio
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 21:05:14 +0200

Hi Peizhao,
Please refer to my recent discussion here https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg68944.html

I suggest you to do a check-out of gnuradio, uhd and gr-ieee-802154, by, say 1 year back and it will work.

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3ue0pz

On Tue, 16 Jul 2019 at 20:36, Peizhao Li <address@hidden> wrote:
image.png

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 11:32 AM Peizhao Li <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello there,

I am getting started with the zigbee transceiver now. The same .grc file work well on another pc but not for this one. I found it is using a later version of GNU radio. Is it the reason it could not generate the .py file successfully? Below is the issue about its 'Type Error'. I found someone saying to change the 'Gain mode' to true or false in the usrp source, but it is not even selectable.

Thanks for your time, have a nice day!
Best regards,
Peizhao Li