[Discuss-gnuradio] Delay determination between Tx and Rx signal for lime

From: Md. Atiqur Rahman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delay determination between Tx and Rx signal for limesdr mini with help of gnu radio.
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2019 16:46:43 +0200

Hello Guys, I am having trouble to find the proper delay point between Rx and Tx signal while running the qpsk modulation scheme on gnu radio to my Limesdr mini board. While I am running the program through limesdr, I realize that it has a greater delay between (as expected). However, until now I am unable to find the proper amount of delay. I am changing the range of the delay from gui range(int type) to find the delay which will give me the synchronized Rx and Tx so that I could ensure that there is no missing data at the receiver side.

I attach the file here in this email. Hope anybody would like to help. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
 Atiqur