[Discuss-gnuradio] ninput_items size problem

From: Ramazan Çetin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] ninput_items size problem
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 20:53:19 +0300

Hello,

We have a variable input payload from TAP interface. This payload is modulated in OFDM block. Then, it passed through our custom "rtag" block. This block behaves like FIFO. It puts first input to its output. The problem is that our input is tagged with "packet_len" which is 1950. But, out "ninput_items" size is lower than 1950. Because of this problem, we have to wait until new packet arrives to fill the input buffer to 1950.

How can we increase ninput_items size in our custom block?

The code and the log output is attached.

Best regards.