I have updated the blog
for the Week 6 updates and the tasks for week 7. Here
is the link to the updated Github project.
Week 6 updates:
- Write unit-tests to check for valid Blocktool Exceptions.
- Modify the directory structure as discussed with the mentors.
- Fix Bugs for the issues in the PR.
Tasks for Week 7:
- Split long python unit-tests.
- Simplify the cli structure by reducing the subcommands.
- Refactor the Exception handling of the blocktool.
- Fix the issues specified in the PR.
- Work on a way to output the io_signature in the blocktool generated YAML files acceptable by the GRC.