[Discuss-gnuradio] SDRA2019: Videos are available

From: Markus Heller
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] SDRA2019: Videos are available
Date: Fri, 05 Jul 2019 11:04:40 +0200

Dear lists,

the fifth Software Defined Radio Academy 2019 took place on Saturday
June 22 in Friedrichshafen.

We are happy to announce that the recordings of all the talks are
online now.

Please have a look at:

http://youtube.sdra.io
-> Playlists
-> SDR Academy 2019 @HAMRADIO

Please note that Nobel Price laureate Joe Taylor K1JT came to us a
little off schedule and that we had to re-arrange the sequence of the
talks. Yet we do have his talk online.

Let me express our gratitude to our fantastic speakers, the recording
team around Sebastian DL5WN, the DARC staff, and Prof. Dr. Ulrich Rohde
KA2WEU for his great support.

Please also note the date of the next SDRA2020: Saturday June 27 2020

So we hope you enjoy the recordings!

All the best! VY73!

Markus Heller, DL8RDS
Michael Hartje, DK5HH