Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple-Transmitter OFDM

From: Ramazan Çetin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Multiple-Transmitter OFDM
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 11:20:17 +0300

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your suggestions. After arranging the amplitude of signal.  I also used multiply tag block due to resampling process. Now i can transmit using multi-channel.

I want to make a video streaming using two channels. Thus, i connected my OFDM tx and rx to TUNTAP interface. I can ping devices from each other. I also make a throughput test using iperf3 tool.

I have made a stream using these steps:

- Get a video from Raspberry Pi using GNU Radio TCP client from USRP1.

- Connect TCP Client to TCP server to send incoming video to  USRP2.

- In USRP2 i am playing video using mplayer (mplayer behaves like TCP client).

But after i started video streaming from the interface, after a while one of the nodes (transmitter or receiver, i got from both of them in different tries) starts giving "tP" error. Actually, in the beginning there is no such an error. I can play video for several seconds.

My FGs are attached (U2 sends video and U0 receives it. Video_client_server.grc runs in sender) .

If you have an idea, i would appreciate it. Thank you.

Best regards.

Ramazan