Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS.install_manager - Error installing packag

From: Kyeong Su Shin
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS.install_manager - Error installing package uhd.
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2019 01:42:48 +0000

Hello Barry:

You will have to check the Python version used for GNU Radio. GNU Radio 3.7 uses Python 2, and GNU Radio 3.8 (no stable release yet) supports Python 2 and Python 3. Maybe your apt command installed Mako, but for a wrong version of Python.

If you want to build GNU Radio from scratch, there's a bit outdated Wiki document for Ubuntu. Maybe you can get that working on Debian with a bit of tinkering. ( https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/UbuntuInstall )

보낸 사람: Barry Duggan <address@hidden> 대신 Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+ksshin=address@hidden>
보낸 날짜: 2019년 7월 1일 월요일 오전 9:34:38
받는 사람: sumit kumar
참조: Discuss Gnuradio
제목: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PyBOMBS.install_manager - Error installing package uhd.

Thanks, but that didn't work either:
pi@raspberrypi:~ $ sudo apt install python-mako
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
python-mako is already the newest version (1.0.7+ds1-1).

and I still got the same errors:
-- Python checking for Mako templates 0.4.2 or greater
-- Python checking for Mako templates 0.4.2 or greater - "import mako"
failed
etc.

Would I have better luck if I cloned gnuradio and built it from scratch?

---
Barry Duggan