Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to introduce regex in GNU Radio block?

From: Bowen Hu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to introduce regex in GNU Radio block?
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2019 08:27:14 +0000

Hi Sébastien,

Thank you for your reply. I am really glad to know that what I am doing is meaningful !!

It will be much easier if the module use defined interface. I will try to implement this block the way as you suggested.

On the other hand, I've ever thought about use the XML file output from Verilator, but this file changes with the version of Verilator according to the author. Then I decided to parse the port directly from the C++ source from Verilator. It could still be fragile, but this allows the user to do the minimum amount of work. I may do this work later.

Thank you again for your advice, I appreciated.

Best regards,
Bowen