Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [EXT] Re: Python3 or still Python 2.7?

From: Chesir, Aaron M.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [EXT] Re: Python3 or still Python 2.7?
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 16:51:12 +0000

Philip, Geof (et al.),

When will a Windows version of GR that supports Python 3 (and complete with
one-click installers, much like that  advertised for Release 3.7.13.5, below)
be available?

The reason I prefer to operate within Windows (as opposed to the various
versions of Linux) is that I can thus avoid the seemingly-endless irritations
of dependency / incompatibility issues.

Thanks in advance,

Aaron