Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Serial to parallel conversion

From: rear1019
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Serial to parallel conversion
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 19:30:55 +0200

On Wed, 12 Jun 2019 at 15:00:29 +0200, Sneha vasan wrote:
>  I am currently trying to transmit and receive random signal using
> ofdm modulation.
> So I generated the transmit signal using the MATLAB. Transmit this
> signal to USRP and receive it.  So in order to demodulate the signal
> using ofdm scheme, Firstly I am trying to convert this signal from
> serial to parallel conversion. So in order to do that I am thinking to
> use vector to streams block. Any suggestion on this?

If you want to connect a stream output (e.g. USRP source) with a vector
input (e.g. FFT block) you must use a stream to vector block, not the
other way round.

> and also as the signal from the usrp is in complex float , how do I
> convert it into the complex in order to connect the vector to streams
> tag.

As above: if you want to connect a stream output with a vector input you
must you a stream to vector block in between.

Consider to explain more cleary what you actually want to achieve. Do
you want to implement an OFDM receiver? Or do you struggle to connect
specific blocks?